Marc Limon Bio
Marc Limon is an accomplished leader in the field of international relations and human rights, currently serving as the Executive Director at Universal Rights Group, a prominent organization based in Geneva, Switzerland. With a career spanning over a decade in various diplomatic and advocacy roles, Marc has consistently demonstrated his dedication to advancing global human rights and public policy.
Executive Director, Universal Rights Group
- Jan 2013 - Present (10 years, 9 months)
- Geneva Area, Switzerland Marc Limon has held the position of Executive Director at Universal Rights Group since January 2013. In this capacity, he has tirelessly worked to advance human rights causes and contribute to the organization's mission of fostering dialogue and cooperation in the realm of human rights.
Counselor (Diplomat), Permanent Mission of the Maldives to the United Nations Office in Geneva
- Mar 2006 - Dec 2012 (6 years, 10 months)
- Geneva Area, Switzerland Prior to his role at Universal Rights Group, Marc Limon served as a Counsellor (Diplomat) at the Permanent Mission of the Maldives to the United Nations Office at Geneva. During his six-year tenure, he played a crucial role in representing his country's interests on the international stage.
Communications Consultant / Lobbyist, Hill & Knowlton International Belgium s.a./n.v.
- Jan 2001 - Mar 2006 (5 years, 3 months)
- Brussels Area, Belgium Before his diplomatic service, Marc Limon worked as a Communications Consultant and Lobbyist at Hill & Knowlton International Belgium s.a./n.v. His expertise in communications and lobbying provided valuable insights into the world of public affairs.
Communications Officer, American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union
- Jan 1999 - Jan 2001 (2 years, 1 month)
- Brussels Area, Belgium Marc Limon began his career as a Communications Officer at the American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union, where he honed his skills in communication and engagement in a global business context.
University of Cambridge
- Master of Studies, International Relations and Affairs
- 2013 - 2015
Université libre de Bruxelles
- Master's degree, International Relations and Affairs
- 2000 - 2001
- Grade: Magna Cum Laude
- Master's degree, European Studies
- 1998 - 1999
- Bachelor's degree in history and Geography
- 1994 - 1997
Marc Limon's extensive skill set includes expertise in public policy, public affairs, European Union affairs, policy analysis, politics, stakeholder engagement, international relations, energy policy, strategic communications, environmental policy, climate change, political communication, corporate social responsibility, foreign policy, diplomacy, human rights, international development, NGOs, and political science. He has received numerous endorsements from colleagues and experts in these fields.
Marc Limon's dedication to the promotion of human rights and his impressive career trajectory make him a notable figure in the realm of international diplomacy and human rights advocacy. His commitment to excellence and his diverse skill set continue to drive positive change on the global stage.